Americans with Disabilities Act
The Clerk's ADA Coordinator Assists with Accessibility Requests for People with Disabilities
The Duval County Clerk of Court is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities receive full and equal access to all services offered by the Clerk in Duval County. If you are an individual with a disability who needs an accommodation in order to participate in a service provided by the Duval County Clerk's Office you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance.
- Requests for accommodation may be presented on the Clerk's ADA Accommodation Request Form, in another written format, or orally.
- Requests should be submitted as far as in advance as possible, but preferably at least seven (7) days before the accommodation is needed.
- Once the request form is completed, it can be returned to the Clerk's ADA Coordinator via email at ADA Coordinator or by mail to:
Duval Clerk ADA Coordinator
501 W Adams Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Duval Clerk ADA Coordinator
- You can also contact the Clerk's ADA Coordinator by phone at (904) 255-2355. Relay service is available.
If you wish to file a complaint under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), a complaint about the inaccessibility of court documents or the Clerk of Court's website, please email the Clerk 's ADA Coordinator or call (904) 255-2355.
Please note: If you need special assistance due to a disability to participate in a court proceeding, that request is handled by the 4th Judicial Circuit's ADA Coordinator, rather than the Clerk. If you need assistance with any court-related accommodations, please contact the 4th Judicial Circuit's ADA Coordinator at the address or phone number below at least 7 days before your scheduled court appearance, or immediately upon receiving an official notification if the time before the scheduled appearance is less than 7 days. If you are hearing or voice impaired, call 711.
4th Judicial Circuit ADA Coordinator for the Duval County Courthouse
501 West Adams Street, Room 6204
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Phone (904) 255-1695
Access Key LegendMost browsers support jumping to specific links by pressing access keys on your keyboard. On Windows, you can press ALT + Access Key (Chrome), ALT + Access Key + Enter (Internet Explorer) or ALT + Shift + Access Key (Firefox); on Macintosh, you can press Control + Option + Access Key (Safari, Firefox, and Chrome). All pages on this site use the following access keys:
- Access key 1 – Home Page
- Access key 2 – Skip to Content
- Access key 3 – Site Map
- Access key 4 – Search
- Access key 5 – Main Navigation
- Access key 6 – Sub Navigation
- Access key 7 – Top of Page
- Access key 8 – All Departments
- Access key 9 – Breadcrumbs
- Access key 0 – Accessibility Statement
Screen ReaderVisitors using the JAWS screen reader 8 or above can navigate using the following keystrokes:
- H to cycle forward through the headings
- Shift + H to cycle backwards through the headings
- 1 to navigate to the next level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the next heading on this level)
- Shift + 1 to navigate to the previous level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the previous heading on this level)
- Insert + F6 to provide a list of all headings