The Duval County Clerk of Court’s Beaches Branch is located at 1543 Atlantic Blvd., Neptune Beach, FL 32266.
Currently, the Beaches Branch offers two convenient ways to serve you.
Appointments for future service are available.
To schedule an appointment at our Beaches Branch, please click on the button below. You will receive a confirmation text on your phone when you schedule your appointment. Please make sure the location of your appointment says "Beaches Branch"Make an Appointment
"Join the Line" Same Day Service
You may visit the Beaches Branch in person to “Join the Line” for same day service. “Join the Line” opens daily at 8:00 am and closes by 4:30 pm. To utilize “Join the Line” you will need to scan one of the provided QR codes which are found both on the stand outside the Beaches Branch door or on the office’s window. After providing the requested information, you will receive text messages indicating your wait time.
A drop box is located inside the Beaches Branch if you do not want to wait for in-person service. Be sure to complete a cover sheet to accompany the transaction. The person listed on the cover sheet will be notified upon completion of service if anything needs to be picked up.
Many Clerk services, including many types of payments, can be found online without having to visit the Clerk in person.
Services Available at the Beaches Branch
- Circuit Civil: Excluding New Cases
- County Civil
- Family Law: Excluding Adoptions, Child Support, Custody, and Emergency Pick Up case types
- Small Claims
- Traffic: Pay a fine, Set up Payment Plans, etc
- Marriage License: The Marriage License Application must be completed online PRIOR to scheduling an appointment.
- Note: To complete the marriage license application before to setting an appointment, please visit the Clerk's Marriage License Webpage.
For information on how to apply for your passport, proceed to the Clerk's Passport Webpage.